Monday 18 December 2006

Final Day In Bangkok

So, I found myself having to find a hotel for two more nights in Bangkok and was amazed to get the Novotel in Central Bangkok for £35 per night. It blows away anything you get back in the UK for that amount of money. The Service was impeccable, it even had a swimming pool on the 9th Floor. The pool was a rather nice place to spend an hour or so after I had spent the day Sightseeing at the Grand Palace. All the photographs here are of various Shrines, temples, building, statues etc all in the Grand Palace. If I explained everyone in return I'm sure you would get bored. All there is to say, if you ever visit Bangkok, The Grand Palace is an absolute must. You have to make sure you cover your knees and ankles. If you turn up dressed inappropriately, you could find yourself wearing a sarong provided by the staff!!

















































No comments: