Monday 18 December 2006

An Extra Day on Phuket

So, whoever says complaining doesn't get you anywhere? Because I was delayed on my outward journey and didn't spend as much time in Bangkok as I would have liked, Emirates have kindly rescheduled my return flights so I get an extra 2.5 nights on holiday and they've also upgraded me to business class. More about the business class later.
I had already bought a club class return ticket from Bangkok to Phuket, so I had no trouble extending that ticket for an extra day on Phuket. It was nice to have an extra day on Phuket as the Phi Phi islands tour does take it out of you a bit. I met up with Dave Hone after the Phi Phi Islands and all we managed was one drink each and decided to call it a night :- Subsequently I spent the following Day, after a mammoth buffet lunch, by the pool trying to get a tan. I have tanned, but in my case I just look a darker shade of white than normal!

One of those rooms is mine!




Sunset Over the Pool

My Bedroom

No comments: